Got my haircut today and I'm happy I've finally done away with the fringe that blocked my vision so bad. :D
Pretty glad that it's short again. I miss getting frustrated at my inability to wax it properly, LOL. (Although I'm quite sure I'm going to be pissed at it very soon.)
Think I'm gonna get screwed on Monday, though.
Decided to keep the back long, but trimmed the right side because my mom said the shape became a bit odd. So now it just looks kind of like I have a long tail. So yeah, Monday's gonna be bad, I guess.
Hair looks fine now because I wasn't the one who styled it. LOL.
So, pictures.

Back.
I think the shape still looks a tad bit odd because my left's still shorter than the right, but heck. :D

Front, with my fugly face censored out.
Speaking of which, I've been feeling ugly these days.
That aside, I'll get to the cake pictures soon. Probably tomorrow. :D